To ensure safety and confidentiality, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for transferring sensitive information over the Internet. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet and can only be reassembled and read by the owner of the secured site.
Our SSL encryption and corporate certification are provided by Network Solutions, a trusted provider of SSL services. A Network Solutions certificate lets you know with confidence that the secure server you're accessing belongs to the company it claims to belong to and that the encrypted information you are sending is going to the correct site.
Still don't want to order online? No problem. Simply call 1-800-634-9599 to place your order 8AM - 5PM CST, Monday - Friday
In addition to all street addresses within the U.S., we now ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO's, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, Amercian Samoa and international destinations.
The following list shows our available shipping choices and their estimated shipping times. Please note that for all orders, delivery time depends on the availability of an item, when it leaves our warehouse, and the shipping method chosen. Delivery times apply from the time your order leaves our warehouse, not from the time you place your order. Please note: On U.S. holidays, order processing and/or shipping may be slightly delayed.
- U.S. Postal Service - 5-10 business days. Orders shipped to APO/FPO and P.O. Boxes must use this method.
- Standard UPS Ground - 5-8 business days to all 50 states.
- UPS 3 Day Select - 3 business days to the 48 continental United States.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - 2-3 business days to all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
UPS Next Day Air - Next business day to all 50 states, if order is placed by 3:00pm CST.
* UPS Order Tracking
We now offer UPS Order Tracking to those who select a UPS shipping method. After your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email with a Tracking ID number and instructions on how to track your order. Our web site does not have the ability to track orders, so please wait for your shipping confirmation email with tracking information and instructions. Thank you.
- FedEx International Priority - 3 business days for international orders shipped to Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America. May also be used to ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa.
- Orders shipped to street addresses within the 48 continental United States may be shipped via UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS 3 Day Select, and UPS Next Day Air.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska may be shipped via UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air.
- Orders shipped to Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America may only be shipped via FedEx International Priority.
- Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses and P.O. Boxes may only be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Orders shipped to Puerto Rico may only be shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air or FedEx International Priority.
- Orders shipped to Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa must be shipped via FedEx International Priority.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-634-9599 8AM - 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.
Avery Island, LA 70513
Please allow 4-5 weeks for credit card adjustments to appear on your account.
Please keep in mind that custom duties and taxes may be imposed by your local government and cannot be predicted at the time of checkout. These custom duties and taxes are the responsibility of the receiver and are made payable to the local government. Also, orders shipped to international destinations may only be shipped via FedEx International Priority.
Please place you order via our Country Store website and before final processing of your order, a customer service representative will contact you for final approval of shipping methods and charges.
A customer service representative will contact you prior to shipping your items.
Avery Island, LA 70513 U.S.A.