TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Homemade Ice Cream Mix
This ice cream mix makes a unique tangy treat the whole gang will enjoy. It’s perfect for spice lovers – or share it with family or friends when you prepare your favorite Mexican meal at home!
TABASCO® brand Green Sauce Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 container TABASCO® brand Ice Cream Mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, well chilled
- 1 cup whole milk, well chilled
- 1 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce (add according to your preference of heat/flavor)
- In a bowl, use a whisk or hand mixer to combine the whole milk, heavy whipping cream, and Ice Cream Mix until dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce and mix for another minute.
- Pour the mixture into a homemade ice cream machine and mix until thick, about 30–35 minutes.
- Use a spatula to scoop the ice cream into the ice cream container and put into freezer until ready to serve.
Package includes one bag of Ice Cream Mix (TABASCO®
brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce sold separately).
Makes eight 1/2 cup servings. Prep time: 5 minutes, plus 30–35 minutes chilling time.